Eddy Current Sensors
The position eddy current sensors are contactless sensors made of a probe with an associated conditioner.
The Eddy Current Probe is a contactless sensor used to measure distance with a nanometric precision. Two ECP probes are available to address different strokes.
- The ECP500 is available to measure up to 500um range
- The ECP1000 is available to measure up to 1000um range
The Eddy Current Sensor conditioners manage the signal from the Eddy current probe ECP:
- The ECS75 is a conditioner that is implemented on a 19’board, offering up to 3 independent channels. This conditioner linearises the probe and features a very good thermal stability thanks to a specific treatment (TS).
- The ECS45 is an OEM version which is integrated in a rack 12F supplied by an external DC power supply. This conditioner linearises the probe and features a very good thermal stability thanks to a specific treatment.
- The ECSu10 is a cost-effective conditioner. It is built around an input analogue stage without the linearization. It includes only one channel but in option differential measurement and synchronization are possible.
The gain of each channel is generally calibrated when the Eddy Current probe is embedded in the environment.